- New Patient Assessment (pre-requisite to joining the Practice)
- Routine check-ups (two per annum*)
- Clean and polish (two per annum*)
- Fillings (white or composite)
- Teeth whitening (professional at-home whitening kits with bespoke mouth trays)
- Teeth straightening (Six Month Smile clear braces)
- Veneers (porcelain)
- Crowns (ceramic or gold)
- Dental implants (modern alternative to bridges or dentures)
Complete smile restoration can often comprise a number of Intermediary treatments dependant on the level of work required so each case has a bespoke solution and associated costs. If you’d like to discuss this in greater detail, just call the practice to book in a New Patient Assessment.
*Eunique recommend that all new patients join our Preventative Payment Plan which sets the minimum level of care for optimum dental health at two check-ups and two clean and polish treatments per annum. All patients on the Preventative Payment Plan also get 10% off all Intermediary and Advanced treatments, subject to an initial moratorium period of 12 months.