What is a Six Month Smile?
The Six Month Smile is a quick and effective alternative to conventional braces. Tooth-coloured brackets and wires straighten teeth and close gaps.
Six Month Smiles only focuses on the front teeth so it offers quick results and minimal discomfort.
Why would I choose the Six Month Smile treatment?
You might choose the Six Month Smile for a number of reasons including:
- Crowding – you have teeth that are too close together, giving a ‘squashed appearance’.
- Spacing – you have gaps between teeth.
- Overjet – your front teeth sticking out.
- Futureproofing – As we are living longer and keep our teeth for longer, our front teeth shorten over time, due to chewing and grinding. Moving your teeth into a more favourable position can protect them from further wear, avoiding more invasive and costly treatments such as Crowns.
What are the benefits to a Six Month Smile treatment?
Benefits of a Six Month Smile include:
- Reduction of treatment time – a Six Month Smile can work in 6-9 months, which is a 75% reduction compared with traditional orthodontics.
- Cost-effective treatment – a Six Month Smiles is typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers.
- Minimal discomfort – discomfort is kept to a minimum since the teeth are gently repositioned.
- No drilling!