What are Veneers?
Veneers are very thin, incredibly strong, layers of porcelain, individually sculpted by a master ceramist, to create a new smile.
Why would I choose to have Veneers?
You might choose to have Veneers to dramatically improve the appearance of:
- Chipped teeth
- Cracked teeth
- Overlapping teeth
- Minor misalignment or rotation
- Gaps between teeth
- Severely discoloured teeth
What are the benefits of Veneers?
- Confidence in your smile
- Natural looking teeth
- Resistant to stain and discolouration
- Long lasting solution of up to 15 years
- Own teeth need only minimal alteration to accommodate them
- Comparable to natural tooth enamel, providing strength, resilience and durability
- Customised for your smile, hand crafted to fit each individual tooth